Historical Museum Complexes
Since the 1990s, the Trisciuoglio studio has been particularly dedicated to the facilities for buildings that are valuable for art and history.
Ing. Domenico Trisciuoglio, after following the project of the San Carlo Theatre, was appointed a member of T.O.S.C.A. (Trans Opera Security & Care Association) European Commission for Theatre Safety.
He then developed the new CEI Standard on places of art and history.
The study includes projects of the following complexes:
- San Carlo Theatre (Napoli)
- Blessed Antonia Church (L’Aquila)
- House of Cultures and Music (Velletri)
- National Archaeological Museum (Napoli)
- Museum of the San Carlo Theatre (Napoli)
- Quirinale Complex (Rome)
- Salt of the Viminale (Rome)
- Vatican – Secret Archives (Rome)
- National Library “Vittorio Emanuele III” (Napoli)
- Brancacciana Library (Napoli)
- Royal Palace (Napoli)
- St. Peter’s Conservatory in Majella (Napoli)
- Palazzo Anguissola (Piacenza)
- Maggio Fiorentino Theatre (Florence)
- Piccinni Theatre (Bari)
- Margherita Theatre (Bari)
- Temple-Cathedral of The Earth Ward (Pozzuoli)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli)
- Chapel of San Gennaro (Cathedral of Naples)
- Montevergine Sanctuary (Avellino)
- Opera House (Rome)
Since 1967 it has been operating in the field of plants, first electric and then, following the evolution of the market, in the field of special and mechanical plants. It has locations in Italy and abroad. The headquarters are located in Naples.