The firm includes projects from the following plants:
- Alcoa plant in Cagliari
The study looked at the general analysis of the entire electricity grid of ALCOA’s Portovesme (Cagliari) plant, formerly of ALSAR, one of Europe’s largest aluminium production plants.
The plant contains a 30,000/4,000 V high-voltage receiver substation as well as 18 medium-low voltage processing booths.
First, a campaign of measures was carried out throughout the plant with equipment provided for the study, to determine the values of ground resistance and tensions of pace and contact; The final adjustment of the cabins was completed.
- Naples Pharmaceutical Alliance: The study oversaw the analysis of the protection against atmospheric discharges of the entire computer network of this company that manages more than 70 drug distribution depots across Europe.
- Whirlpool plant in Naples: Plant for the production of washing machines, with large paint plants; Again, these are special systems that fall under CEI 64-2 (plants in places with a risk of explosion). For this unit, the study looked at:
- calculation of lightning rods
- area classification
- studies of escape routes and exit suns
- fire-fighting compartments and obtaining the C.P.I.
- design of two new production lines
- Petra plant in Naples: Factory for the manufacture of washing machine baskets. Project and Management of Electrical Works.
- Alfa Romeo Avio Shed in Naples
- Fenap plant in Naples
- Giambi Plant in Naples
- Silpan Destatiro di S. Sebastiano al Vesuvius (NA)
- Costelmar plant in Caserta: Plant for the production of electrical panels; molding plants, painting etc., consisting of office buildings, canteen buildings, several production sheds. The study carried out the executive project of the plants.
- Meti Plant – Electromar of St. George (NA): Plant for the production of PVC cassettes, with processing of toxic substances; The study carried out the executive project of the electrical systems.
- Adjustment to the rules of the electrical systems of the carpentry – Furniture Luna in Rome
Since 1967 it has been operating in the field of plants, first electric and then, following the evolution of the market, in the field of special and mechanical plants. It has locations in Italy and abroad. The headquarters are located in Naples.