In the tertiary sector, the Trisciuoglio Group, has often been called as a system integrator designer.
The specialization in Building Automation was instrumental in solving complex problems related to the integration of plants.
In particular, the following are mentioned in the following complexes:
- Complex Barracks Guard of Finance – Rome
- Sogei – Rome
- North American Pontifical College (Rome)
- Institute of Perfection Inspectors – Neptune
- Civil motorization of Settebagni – Rome
- Natatorio Polo “Valco Sao Paulo” – Rome
- “Villa Matilde” Wine Company
- Tower of Culture – Milan
- The Tarì – Caserta
- Building of Via Crispi 4 – Naples
- Palazzo Provincia di Napoli
- More than 30 Telecom power plants
- Cardinal’s Mugnano Residential Complex
- Parthenope University of Via Monte di Dio – Naples
- Villa Olivella – Tower of Greece
- Pelli Workshops – Naples, various locations
- Solphora Industrial Development Area
- Common Public Lighting of Salvitelle
For the transport sector
The study includes the electrical and fume detection project of the 5 stations of the Naples metro line under construction;
For these plants, the firm has taken care, on behalf of the dealership:
- project of the electrical distribution plant downstream of the processing booths, up to all electrical users (light and fm) in premises, tunnels, etc. with attention to the very special safety standards for such environments, especially with regard to the type of redundant power supply;
- Fire detection plants in all station environments.
- Chile Station
- Salvator Pink Station
- Materdei Station
- Gold Medal Station
- Piazza Dante Station
For each station, all the project documents were drawn up, including, in addition to the executive drawings, the construction drawings of the electrical systems to be built.
The work is completed and the plants are working.
For places of public entertainment
The study includes the following interventions:
- Adjustment to the rules of the Auditorium’s regulated sockets “A”
- Agility for RAI broadcasts:
- Convenscion 2000 – Auditorium “A” of the Rai of Naples;
- Furore 2000 – Auditorium “A” of the Rai of Naples;
- Convenscion 2001 – Auditorium “A” of the Rai of Naples;
- Fury 2001 – Casoria Sports Palace (NA);
- The Talking Cricket – Umberto I High School, Naples;
- Saturday, the Lottery – Eboli Sports Palace (SA).
- Gala dinner at the Teatro di San Carlo: On the occasion of the “Dinner Bureau Veritas”, which was held on February 5, 2005 at the Foyer of the Teatro san San Carlo, organized by the NA society. Bi. Meetings, the studio designed the temporary electrical system to serve the event.
- Plant design and reconstruction of the Belvedere Tower at the Largo di Palazzo on the occasion of the celebrations “Ephemeral Baroque”: The studio has curated the design of the facilities at the service of the celebratory structure built in Piazza Plebiscito, in the exhibition on the Ephemeral Baroque at the Royal Palace in Naples.
- Naples Racecourse: The studio has developed the executive project related to the electrical, ground and lightning systems of the office building and stables.
- Teatro Tenda Palapartenope: The largest Tent Theatre of Campania, with a receptivity of 6,500 spectators. The study oversaw the design and management of all electrical systems, heating, not the design of the plant against atmospheric discharges and escape routes. He also designed a new structure adjacent to the Theatre, intended for restaurant and piano bar.
- Vestuti Salerno Stadium: Project of the electrical system. Study of safety for escape routes and for obtaining C.P.I.
- Arbostella Sports Centre – Salerno: Sports centre including indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, gyms, etc. The study looked at the design of electrical systems as well as safety for escape routes and C.P.I. obtaining.
- Disco My Toy: This is one of the largest nightclubs in the province of Naples, with a capacity of up to 1500 people. The design of the electrical and ventilation systems as well as the Directorate of Works has been taken care of. They also took care of all public surveillance and monitoring bodies.
Since 1967 it has been operating in the field of plants, first electric and then, following the evolution of the market, in the field of special and mechanical plants. It
has locations in Italy and abroad. The headquarters are located in Naples.