Historical museum complexes
The Royal Palace of Naples is a historic building located in Piazza del Plebiscito, in the historic center of Naples, where the main entrance is located. The Royal Palace was built from 1600, to achieve its final appearance in 1858.
Trisciuoglio Group began collaborating with the Palazzo Reale Superintendency for installations in 1994, when it took care of surveying the existing electrical and special systems as well as the general plan for adapting the electrical systems. This project involved the total reconstruction of the transformer substation and the rebuilding of the entire primary and secondary distribution including all the electrical panels. The Royal Palace is basically divided into two parts: the Historic Apartment, consisting of 30 rooms each of which is of great historical and artistic value; the second is home to the offices of the Superintendency of Environmental Heritage of Naples and Province.
The project was contracted for functional excerpts, having to remain the Complex always active during the works. All the new electrical, special and air-conditioning systems in the offices have been created; then the new transformation cabin was built and finally the whole museum area including the historic apartment and the Teatrino di Corte (see specific project ).
All the systems are managed through state-of-the-art centralized management systems both for energy efficiency and for the security of the splendid rooms of the Palace.
The project and the works performed are reported and cited in specialized magazines and volumes. Together with that of the National Library (see specific project) the Palazzo Reale project won the EIBA AWARD as the best project for technological innovation in Europe.
The photos take up some moments of the work carried out for the construction of the new Transformer Cabin, with two 630 kVA transformers and a new Medium-voltage cabinet in a super-compact execution. The work was carried out between June and August 2011.
Since 1967 it has been operating in the field of plants, first electric and then, following the evolution of the market, in the field of special and mechanical plants. It has locations in Italy and abroad. The headquarters are located in Naples.