Historical museum complexes
St. Peter's Conservatory in Majella
The Conservatory of St. Peter in Majella is located in the historic center of Naples, in the former convent of the Celestini.
The current Conservatory, was born in 1808 as the Real College of Music from the unification of four other pre-existing musical institutions born as orphanages and in which teachings of catechism and singing for children had begun abandoned since the sixteenth century: the "Holy Mary of Loreto" (1535), that of the "Pietà of the Turks" (1573), that of "St. Onofrio in Capuana" (1578) and that of the "Poor of Jesus Christ" (1589).
It is the oldest Italian Conservatory still in operation and one of the most prestigious music schools in Italy. Throughout its history it has been a pivotal point in the influence of European music culture to the point that, in 1739, the writer and politician French Charles de Brosses, referring to the Neapolitan city, called it the music capital of the world.
Attended and visited by the most important composers and musicians of the golden age of European opera, he was and still is deeply linked to the nearby Teatro di San Carlo, the oldest opera house in Europe, where his greatest students performed. Among them are Saverio Mercadante, Vincenzo Bellini, Ruggero Leoncavallo, Riccardo Muti. (from Wikipedia).
Trisciuoglio Group was called to study the state of the plants present in the Complex, in the year 2000 and carried out the overall project of plant adaptation of the entire huge complex in 2001. This project concerned both the predominantly teaching and educational environments dedicated to the historical museum, the Library and the wonderful room Scar
latti.Il project was realized in two time phases:
- From 2002 to 2005 the new processing cabin, the Gesualdo and Martucci Rooms, was built and the Library's air conditioning system completed.
- From 2005 to 2009, all secondary distribution was carried out, including all electrical panels, distribution networks, fire detection, fire evacuation and extinguishing facilities, as well as all other special installations.
At the end of these works was finally realized the adaptation of the beautiful Scarlatti Hall, where in recent times he has often directed the Maestro Riccardo Muti, among the most famous graduates in the conservatory.
Since 1967 it has been operating in the field of plants, first electric and then, following the evolution of the market, in the field of special and mechanical plants. It has locations in Italy and abroad. The headquarters are located in Naples.