Historical museum complexes
The Palazzo del Viminale is a historic palace in Rome, home since 1925 to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of the Interior; In 1961 the Presidency of the Council of the Italian Republic moved to Palazzo Chigi and the building remained the seat of the interior only.
Viminal Complex – Restoration and functional adaptation of the "Council Room" with adjoining spaces for simultaneous directing and translation services.
Client: Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, Interregional Public Works Procurement for Lazio, Abruzzo and Sardinia
Years: 2011 – 2012
Nature of the service: Preliminary, final and executive design.
Total amount: € 517,203.97
Status of the work: Completed and working jobs.
Since 1967 it has been operating in the field of plants, first electric and then, following the evolution of the market, in the field of special and mechanical plants. It has locations in Italy and abroad. The headquarters are located in Naples.